April 25, 2014

Occasionally Audrey will have a tough time going to sleep. If she doesn't receive the right kind of attention she will throw a fit! She will complain that she has growing pains in her legs. ( based on the number of these pains she should be 6 feet tall) The other night in the middle of one of these episodes Aaron and I were not going up to be with her because she needed to get over it. We sent Ben up to shower and suddenly it was completely quite! We thought great she's tired herself out! 5 minutes later Ben comes down and says " So I gave Audrey a smarties candy and told her it was special medicine that will help. I told her to get out of bed and had her do some leg stretches, then I put her back in bed, told her I loved her and just to be calm and go to sleep!" AND IT TOTALLY WORKED!!! Boy genius!

Next morning I asked her what happened. She said "Ben helped me. But he gave me candy and told me it was special medicine and I was like okay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment